Our First Winter Festival will be on Sun., December 12th, 2021, there will be NO rain date. Main Street and Newins will be closed for the duration of the fair. Registration will be from 7a.m. to 9a.m. at the Allstate Office located at 369 Main Street in Center Moriches. The Fair starts at 10:00 am and runs until 3:00pm. Vendor spots are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Spot assignments are not guaranteed. We will try to accommodate special requests if received early enough. If you wish the same spot as a previous fair, apply early and specify the spot number and which fair.
Vendor spots are $85.00. Non-Profit Vendor Spots are $45.00. Chamber Member Vendor Spots are $45.00. All mailed applications and checks must be received by November 25th, 2021. After this date, all applications must be accompanied with cash or money order only, may be turned in at Moriches Bay Realty, 328-1 Main St, Center Moriches. You may also register online at the Chamber of Commerce of the Moriches website. The cut-off date to pre-register is no later than 3pm, November 30th, 2021. To register the day of the fair the fee will be $100.00 per spot, cash only. Do not call to reserve a spot. Spots are reserved with payment only.
RULES: PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY! NO REFUNDS
- All vendors must park off Main St. and Newins by 9:30 am or you will be moved.
- You must clean up your area before leaving, if not cleaned you will be deleted from the vendor list.
- If your setup exceeds the 14-foot-wide spot measurements, you will be required to purchase another spot. This includes curbside setups.
- All vendors must post the approved Chamber vendor permit in a visible position.
NOTE: We have been informed by NYS Dept. Of Taxation & Finance, that all vendors must have a valid NYS Certificate of Authority in order to sell your goods. To Obtain Certificate of Authority, please call (518) 485-2889.
5. We will not be able to accommodate food trucks or food vendors at this fair.
LIE (exit 69) or Sunrise (exit 59), South on Wading River Rd., onto Railroad Ave. South across Frowein Rd. through traffic light to second traffic light, East on Main Street. Make second right on ocean avenue. Left onto St John’s place. School in on corner across the church.