The Annual Spring Fair will be on Sat., June 12, 2021. It is taking place at the OLQA school parking lot at 2 St Johns Place, Center Moriches. Check-in will be at the location of the fair. The Fair starts at 10:00 am and runs until 4:00pm. Check-in time is at 7am. Vendor spots are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Vendor spots are $85.00. Non-Profit Vendor Spots are $45.00. Chamber Member Vendor Spots are $45.00. All mailed applications and checks must be received by June 1, 2021. After this date, all applications must be accompanied with cash or money order only, may be turned in at Moriches Bay Realty, 234-2 Main St, Center Moriches. The cutoff date to register is June 5, 2020 by 3pm.
RULES: PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY! NO REFUNDS
- All vendors must maintain social distance guidelines and wear a mask.
- You must provide your own tables, chairs, displays, tents, etc.
- No spaces reserved without signed application and full payment.
- All spaces are given upon arrival.
- No firearms, knives, drug paraphernalia, obscene, illegal items.
- Vendors with inappropriate items will be asked to leave with no refund.
- In case of cancellation due to weather (no refund).
- No packing prior to closing of the fair. Vehicles may not move until the close of the fair.
- Vehicles may be parked behind your booth.
- Use of generators are prohibited.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving their areas clean. Trash must be brought to the dumpster before leaving.
- All vendors must vacate premises by 6:00 pm.
- All vendors must post the approved Chamber vendor permit in a visible position.
NOTE: We have been informed by NYS Dept. Of Taxation & Finance that all vendors must have a valid NYS Certificate of Authority in order to sell your goods. To Obtain Certificate of Authority please call (518) 485-2889.
LIE (exit 69) or Sunrise (exit 59), South on Wading River Rd., onto Railroad Ave. South across Frowein Rd. through traffic light to second traffic light, East on Main Street. Make second right on ocean avenue. Left onto St John’s place. School in on corner across the church.